If you are looking for quality, style and durability in a cast iron clawfoot tub, look no further. Sign of the Crab vintage inspired cast iron tubs have the best inside porcelain finish on the market today. The durable vitreous porcelain enamel is a finish made by fusing powdered glass to the cast iron and firing at 850 °C. An inseparable bond forms between the porcelain and the cast iron leaving a high gloss finish that does not peel, flake or rust.
This vintage style clawfoot tub package features:
- The “Tahoe” slipper style clawfoot tub from Sign of the Crab, 5½’ cast iron clawfoot tub with deck mount faucet holes at 7″ centres, glossy white finish, measures 66.5″ overall length, 30″ overall width, 29″/23″” overall height, bottom of tub to floor is 6.3″, bottom of tub to overflow is 14.5″, seat area measures 41″ x 17″, uncrated/crated weight of tub only is 394/540 lbs.
- Tub feet and all fittings available in matching polished chrome, polished nickel or brushed nickel finishes
- British telephone style faucet with hand spray on mounting bracket, UPC approved
- Deck mount supplies with shut-offs
- 1-1/2″ waste & overflow, plug and chain stopper