If you are looking for quality, style and durability in a cast iron pedestal tub, look no further. Sign of the Crab vintage inspired cast iron tubs have the best inside porcelain finish on the market today. The durable vitreous porcelain enamel is a finish made by fusing powdered glass to the cast iron and firing at 850 °C. An inseparable bond forms between the porcelain and the cast iron leaving a high gloss finish that does not peel, flake or rust.
This vintage style cast iron pedestal tub features:
- Strong cast iron construction that will last a lifetime
- Spacious inside dimensions provide a superior level of comfort (seat area measures 41″ x 17″)
- High-gloss white finish perfectly complements almost any décor or color scheme
- 5′ cast iron pedestal tub with (#P0777) or without deck mount faucet holes at 7″ centres (#P0778)
- Measures 61.5″ overall length, 30.5″ overall width, 24.5″ overall height, bottom of tub to floor is 7.25″, bottom of tub to overflow is 17.25″, uncrated/crated weight is 462\577 lbs.