If you are looking for quality, style and durability in a freestanding cast iron tub, look no further. Sign of the Crab vintage inspired cast iron tubs have the best inside porcelain finish on the market today. The durable vitreous porcelain enamel is a finish made by fusing powdered glass to the cast iron and firing at 850 °C. An inseparable bond forms between the porcelain and the cast iron leaving a high gloss finish that does not peel, flake or rust.
This freestanding cast iron tub package features:
- The “Peninsula” pedestal tub from Sign of the Crab is a true classic, 5′ cast iron tub with deck mount faucet holes drilled at 7″ centres, glossy white finish, measures 61.5″ overall length, 30.5″ overall width, 24.5″ overall height, bottom of tub to floor is 7.25″, bottom of tub to overflow is 17.25″, seat area measures 41″ x 17″, uncrated/crated weight of tub only is 462/577 lbs.
- UPC approved gooseneck spout faucet with hand spray has ceramic quarter turn valves offering a smooth drip-free operation
- Deck mount supplies with shut-offs
- 1-1/2″ waste & overflow with plug and chain stopper
- All fittings are available in matching polished chrome, polished nickel or brushed nickel finishes