If you are looking for quality, style and durability in a cast iron clawfoot tub, look no further. Sign of the Crab vintage inspired cast iron tubs have the best inside porcelain finish on the market today. The durable vitreous porcelain enamel is a finish made by fusing powdered glass to the cast iron and firing at 850 °C. An inseparable bond forms between the porcelain and the cast iron leaving a high gloss finish that does not peel, flake or rust.
This vintage style cast iron claw foot tub features:
- Strong cast iron construction that will last a lifetime
- Spacious inside dimensions provide a superior level of comfort, seat area measures 34″ x 15″
- High-gloss white finish perfectly complements almost any décor or color scheme
- Feet are available in polished chrome, supercoated polished brass, polished nickel, matte nickel, oil rubbed bronze or white finishes
- The “Crescent“ 6′ cast iron double ended slipper clawfoot tub with 7″ centre deck mount faucet holes
- Measures 72″ overall length, 31.5″ overall width, 29.5″/21.5″ height, bottom of tub to floor is 5.3″, bottom of tub to overflow is 13.7″, uncrated/crated weight is 418/624 lbs.