If you are looking for quality, style and durability in a cast iron clawfoot tub, look no further. Sign of the Crab vintage inspired cast iron tubs have the best inside porcelain finish on the market today. The durable vitreous porcelain enamel is a finish made by fusing powdered glass to the cast iron and firing at 850 °C. An inseparable bond forms between the porcelain and the cast iron leaving a high gloss finish that does not peel, flake or rust.
This vintage style clawfoot tub package features:
- The “Mendocino” dual ended clawfoot tub from Sign of the Crab, 5′ cast iron clawfoot tub with deck mount faucet holes drilled at 7″ centres, glossy white finish, measures 61.5″ overall length, 30.5″ overall width, 24″ overall height, bottom of tub to floor is 6″, bottom of tub to overflow is 15.5″, seat area measures 41″ x 17″, uncrated/crated weight of tub only is 352/520 lbs.
- Tub feet and all fittings are available in matching polished chrome, polished nickel or brushed nickel finishes
- UPC approved deck mounted gooseneck style faucet with hand spray mounted on bracket, adjustable centres to fit tub
- Deck mount supplies with shut-offs
- 1-1/2″ waste & overflow with plug and chain stopper