If you are looking for quality, style and durability in a cast iron clawfoot tub, look no further. Sign of the Crab vintage inspired cast iron tubs have the best inside porcelain finish on the market today. The durable vitreous porcelain enamel is a finish made by fusing powdered glass to the cast iron by baking at 850 °C. An inseparable bond forms between the porcelain and the cast iron leaving a high gloss finish that does not peel, flake or rust.
This vintage style clawfoot tub features:
- “Geneva” 5′ cast iron tub with tub wall faucet holes drilled at 3-3/8″ centres, strong cast iron construction that will last a lifetime, spacious inside dimensions provide a superior level of comfort, seat area measures 37″ x 17″
- Tub measures 60.5″ overall length, 30.5″ overall width, 24″ overall height, bottom of tub to floor is 5.3″, bottom of tub to overflow is 12.5″, uncrated/crated weight of tub only is 352/485 lbs.
- High-gloss white finish perfectly complements any décor or color scheme, tub feet and all fittings are available in matching polished chrome, polished nickel or brushed nickel finishes
- Includes UPC approved faucet with old fashioned spigot style spout and lettered porcelain lever handles, attractive hand spray has porcelain handle and is mounted on bracket
- Offset supplies with shut-offs
- 1-1/2″ waste & overflow with plug and chain stopper